- Not overcharge customers under any circumstances.
- Not carry out any unnecessary work.
- Not talk customers into any work that is not needed.
- Not charge for any wasted or unnecessary time when undertaking your work.
- Not charge for two tradesmen on two-handed work unless necessary – an apprentice will be used wherever possible.
- Not charge for excessive time spent collecting materials. Collection times over 60 minutes must be agreed with the customer.
- Not charge an excessive trade markup on materials – a maximum of up to 25% is company policy.
- Not charge for unnecessary time spent away from the job, and always keep customer informed when leaving the job.
- Not charge for tea and lunch breaks.
- Not charge for non-work related phone calls, or engage in them during working time.
- Make sure that we only charge for time spent at a job and the number of hours worked.
- Make sure that any estimated work that is costed at our day rate of 10 hours.
- Make sure that we work a full 10 hour day when on a day rate.
- Make sure that the cost of any fixed price work is within 10% of that which the job would have cost at our hourly rates.
- Make sure we present an invoice showing a comprehensive description of work, with a full breakdown of labour & materials.
Shrewsbury Electrical Costs, Prices Quotes & Estimates
Use the form below or call us on 01743 461471 if you are planning any residential, commercial or industrial electrical projects or installations near Shrewsbury in Shropshire or Mid Wales and the West Midlands
We will be happy to discuss your electrical materials costs, prices, estimates and quotes from changing a broken socket to a complete electrical rewire or an electrical inspection and test.
Looking for More Than Just Electrical Quick Fixes? Let Us Be Your Trusted Electricians!