- CRB – All our operatives are fully vetted by the Criminal Records Bureau (CRB).
- Company Identification – All our operatives are issued with a photo identification card stating their name.
- Qualifications – All our operatives are fully qualified and experienced in their respective trades.
- Uniforms – All our operatives all wear clean cooperate uniforms.
- Vehicle – All our operatives will arrive at your property in a recognisable blue and white livered company Vehicle.
- Driving License – All our operatives have their driving records checked with DVLA and are fully insured.
- Tax & NI – All our operatives have been tax and Insurance records in place.
- Insurance – All operatives carry public liability insurance by law to meet with regulations.
- Charges – Our charges are transparent, quoted when you book a job, clearly shown on the back of invoices.
- Invoice – A VAT invoice will be produced for each job.
- Guarantee – Workmanship is covered by a 12 month guarantee.
- Ongoing Customer Service – We are here to assist you and help wherever we can.
- Customer Details – Under no circumstances will any customer’s details be shared, sold or in way passed on to any third party.
- Security – Any keys left with our operatives to gain access to properly will be kept secure.
- Data Protection – Customer information & other records are dealt with strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Shrewsbury Electrical Costs, Prices Quotes & Estimates
Use the form below or call us on 01743 461471 if you are planning any residential, commercial or industrial electrical projects or installations near Shrewsbury in Shropshire or Mid Wales and the West Midlands
We will be happy to discuss your electrical installation testing costs, prices, estimates and quotes from changing a broken socket to a complete electrical rewire or an electrical inspection and test.
Looking for More Than Just Electrical Quick Fixes? Let Us Be Your Trusted Electricians!