Mike Roberts Electrical Services Ltd in Shrewsbury are experienced solar electricians and installers of domestic and commercial Solar PV installations. The Feed In Tariff (FIT), although not as generous as it once was, still allows you to get paid for generating electricity which is then free for you to use. We can carry out a free assessment of your property and provide a quotation which will show cost verses benefit
Solar Electricians & Solar PV Installation Company In Shrewsbury – Call 07813 333374
Residential, Commercial, Investment-Grade Solar Energy Solutions
We extend our expertise to clients across Shropshire, Cheshire, Staffordshire, Worcestershire, Herefordshire, Mid Wales, and the West Midlands. Call us on 07813 333374 to discuss your household electricity bills or renewable energy installation and maintenance costs, prices, estimates, tenders and quotes.
Commercial Solar PV
Increasingly companies are looking to reduce their overheads and secure a reliable energy source. Energy prices will continue to increase, so it makes sense to generate your own electricity and get paid for doing so:
- Reduce overheads
- Free power – use what you generate
- Reduce carbon emissions – improve your ‘Green Credentials’
- All systems come with a 10 year warranty
- We can organise finance for commercial projects
Solar PV Repairs and Maintenance
We have years of experience of installing, fault finding and repairing Solar PV systems. Many installation companies are no longer trading which can cause problems if a system is not functioning correctly. Please get in touch if you have a problem, or if you just want us to check it is functioning to its full potential.
System Service and Clean
Solar systems are a significant long-term investment and need to be maintained to ensure they continue to operate at optimum levels. We offer a thorough system maintenance and cleaning service that will keep your business investment in top working order and enhance the lifespan of your system.
The service and clean will include:
- Full inspection and clean up of debris under the panels
- Ensure cabling on roof and under panels are secured and not damaged
- Inspect all panels for warranty defects
- Wash panels
- Inspect DC isolators on the roof and next to inverter
- Inspect AC isolator
- Inspect cabling running in roof cavity
- Check inverter for correct operation
- Inspect for water ingress and mechanical damage
- Perform warranty repairs if required and document
- Document repairs required that are not under warranty
- Perform repairs if authorised by client
- Provide report detailing the work undertaken
- Service details and comments will be registered on our database for future reference
To enquire about this service, visit our contact page and select ‘system service and clean’ from the options and one of our team will be in touch.
We are able to supply and fit battery storage system. These divert and store Solar PV generated power, allowing you to utilise more of your own generated electricity and minimise what is imported from the grid.
Shrewsbury Electrical Costs, Prices Quotes & Estimates
Use the form below or call us on 01743 461471 if you are planning any residential, commercial or industrial electrical projects or installations near Shrewsbury in Shropshire or Mid Wales and the West Midlands
We will be happy to discuss your electrical installation testing costs, prices, estimates and quotes from changing a broken socket to a complete electrical rewire or an electrical inspection and test.
Looking for More Than Just Electrical Quick Fixes? Let Us Be Your Trusted Electricians!